March 14, 2017

Use Your Career Resource Center


If you're in college like me, chances are you have a Career Resource Center.

(Ours is called Tiger Jobs, because our mascot is the powercat!)

I first used this resource to only find an on-campus job, but I forgot how much more resourceful it was meant to be. My tip here is to take advantage of your career resource center during college and after.
 Although I shouldn't, I assume that the job listings are safe and filtered by the University (I would certainly use it over a third party career finder website).

When looking for internship ads I could apply for, I realized that there are actual jobs and career opportunities listed (duh).





I would recommend using keywords in your job/internship search, and then sort by Recommendations.

I found another promising program through this:


With my website, they give us an overview, available positions, job leads, and upcoming career fairs the employer would appear.

Adventure Teaching connects you to either China or Korea to teach English abroad. (Added to the Resources list)

Use resources available to you and keep your options open!

No comments:

Post a Comment